Princess Layout

Monday, June 13, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi everyone! 
I made this great layout using Recollections Fairy Tale line. It is a great line and I loved using it. I got it on clearance actually so I think I only paid 0.01 for each sheet! That's right only one cent. I love buying things on sale!
This layout was very simple. Just cut up the various pages used. I think I used three different pages from that collection.

Photobucket

After I took pictures I did matte a picture and put it on there. I just didn't want to share the picture as it is a little too personal.
I used some glitter glue to add a little bling to the page!
The ribbon was applied using the "cheater" method. Just tape it to the back on the paper to fasten it on. I did put a little ATG under the bow part of the ribbon. I will post a video soon of how I attached the ribbon using that method. I didn't come up with that name for it though. 
Here are the links to where I got that name from:
She is great! She has tons of videos for the cricut too!

Enjoy the layout! Happy creating!