Kitty Card

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

Here is a quick card I made using the doodlecharms cartridge for the cricut. It is quick and easy to make. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just cut out all the layers and then glued them together using my Zig 2-way glue pen.
I used an 81/2 x 11 sheet of cardstock cut in half and folded to a card shape. I then cut a piece of patterned paper to make the top layer of the card. It is just a bit smaller than the card. I put a piece of ribbon around using Robyn's cheater method. and added a little bow to it as well. 
Then I pop dotted up the kitty which I cut out at 2 1/2  inches I think. In hindsight I could have made it bigger but I will know now for next time. Still getting used to the sizes it makes thing.
You can use this card as a thank you, or maybe a friend has a kitty who is having a birthday or something!

Have fun and happy creating!