Xyron

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

I got a Xyron sticker creator recently and I think it is great! I have been using it mostly for letters. If you don't know what I am talking about, it is this little sticker maker. You put the paper in that you want made into a sticker and then turn this little handle crank at the side until you see all of you paper come out. It comes out on this waxy paper with sticky stuff on the back of the paper. 

The only thing I will say that is sort of negative is that it can sometimes leave little balled up pieces of adhesive on the edges of the paper. You have to peel them off to make it look like stickers you would buy from the store. 

All in all I love it! I used it for making some letters into stickers that I had cut out from my Slice and it made my life so much easier than trying to get the glue on the backs on them. You just peel up the letter and stick!

Thanks! When I post the layout I will mention where and what I used the Xyron for!