CTMH: Have a Happy Birthday

Friday, February 08, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello friends! 
Today I have a great birthday card to share with you. I used mostly CTMH products for this card, I will try to link to all of them in my post in case anyone is interested in the products. 


The flowers and sentiment are from the Card Word Puzzle stamp set. This stamp set is amazing, you can literally do everything with it. If you are new to stamping and card making I highly recommend this set because it is so versatile. 
I coloured the flowers in with the blending pen and various inks, I think I used smoothie, sunset and pear, as well as a couple pro markers. You could also use the CTMH markers or water-colour pencils, which I will have a card up soon with that technique as well. 

The paper is Bo Bunny and CTMH La Belle Vie which is no longer available. 

I hope you liked this card. I really love this card and am going to hang on to it for a while before giving it away to someone. 

Thanks for coming by!