Monthly Goals: February and March

Thursday, February 14, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi everyone, I am going to start something new. I'm going to post some goals that I have for the month to try and get a lot of use out of products that I have that I haven't used. Since it is already part way through February I decided to put the two months together. 

So for these two months I have a few things that I am going to focus on. 

SHOPPING FREEZE. I am going to make an effort to use what I have and not buy anything new (apart from my kit subscription) so that I can use up all my older stuff and make room for new stuff once I start buying again. I find that this is a common goal for a lot of scrapbookers because we often buy too much and then don't use it up. 

SCRAPS!!! I have soooo many scraps kicking around it's not even funny anymore. My problem is that I get lots of new product from Close to my Heart and Studio Calico and then I forget about all my scraps. So I am going to really focus on getting layouts and cards made with the scraps that I have. I will post pictures of what projects I get done with only scraps and incorporating scraps. I will make sure to label them so that it will be easy to find. 

STAMPS.  I have a lot of stamps that I don't make use of. I am going to try and use them more on layouts. Again I will post all the projects that I make using them. 


These are my goals for the month. Since I don't like posting without a picture, here is a cute one for you. 


Happy crafting!