Busy Times Ahead

Friday, January 11, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi everyone! 

So I am going to have some busy times ahead. I just got a new job which is super exciting. I am going to be working in the scrapbooking industry! But that will mean that I won't have as much time for my personal scrapbooking and blog maintenance. 

On top of that, my husband and I have been following a pretty strict gym regime. We go every other day to do something at the gym for at least an hour and 45 minutes each time. (an hour of weights followed by 45 minutes of cardio, which is turning into 45 minutes of walking as that is what I am training for, I am going to have to walk for 45 minutes 4 times a day.)

With all of that going on, and the animals, there isn't going to be a whole lot of extra time for scrapbooking. Luckily I have some projects made that I haven't shared yet, so I will be "banking" posts for a while. I am going to work on that this weekend since I start work next week. 

I will be doing my absolute best at keeping the blog updated so that you all can continue to read it!

That's all for now!