Exotic Flowers

Saturday, June 13, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

I have a layout here from my Africa album. I knew there would end up being more of them!
This layout I did something very different for me, I used watercolors. 


I had a hard time with the painting on this layout. I ended up covering a bit of it up because I didn't like that part of it. 
The bit you can see if what I liked.


The thickers are Dear Lizzy purple foam ones. They are my favourite thickers ever! I bought two or three packs of them. When I run out I will have to find some others that I like that much. The other stickers are from a 12x12 Fancy Pants sheet. 


Here you are able to see the painting up close. 


I did my writing on a little Polaroid that I cut from a paper stack. The washi tape is a solid purple that I got from Michaels. 

Thanks for coming by. 
Have a scrappy day!