Cards to save Cats

Tuesday, September 04, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello everyone, 

Today's posting is a call for help from all you crafters out there.  Where I live there is a shortage of rescues for cats.  The rescues that there are here do not have enough resources to help the cats they have already never mind accept new ones. 

What I am hoping to do is raise enough money but selling cards to help those animals. This is very close to my heart because currently I am helping to find a home for two adult cats whose owner has terminal cancer and not much time left. She is very anxious about what is going to happen to her cats. 

What I need from my readers are cards, any sort of cards. And of course awareness.  I don't have a lot of followers, so I also need you to help me create awareness of this issue. I know that by the time I can do anything to help these rescues it may be too late for those cats, but there is always going to be more problems like this that happen and nowhere to turn to. 

Anyone who wishes to help can contact me directly and I will give you the information needed. 

Thank you for helping!