Album for Collection: Dolls: Tweet Twins

Monday, December 05, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello everyone!


Today I am going to share another two page layout with you.  This one is for another set of twin dolls.  These ones are not himstedts though, they are another type, Gunzels I believe.








For this layout I used paper from Amanda Blu's woodland animals paper pad. I used the paper with the tweet birds on it and base papers are the ones with the owls on them, but the reverse side.  I originally wanted to use just the bird paper, but it didn't leave a lot of room for pictures in-between the wording. So I changed my plan and cut the words out to use as border strips instead on a different base.  Then I used the leftover paper for photo blocks.






The sun is cut out from Create a Critter at 3 inches and the rainbow is cut out at 2 3/4 inches.






I wrote the name of the doll(s) in the heart at the bottom of the rainbow and twins in the rainbow itself.  I wanted to include both of those things, but not so that it took away from the title blocks.






The pink photo blocks are 4.5x6.5 and he green ones are 4x4.


Sorry for the flash, I had already put the pages in my album and forgot to take pictures of it. I wanted to minimize the possibility of ripping paper and not take the pages out again.