All I want for Christmas

Friday, October 21, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi everyone!

I just finished a layout for Christmas, I know it's early, but I wanted to make it before Christmas rather than after and just pick a picture to add to it!



I made it using the Winter Frolic cartridge.

Ingrediants:
Christmas paper: Recollections Sugar Plum Christmas pad
Paper Layerz by Megan Elizabeth
Brown card stock (recollections)
Cream card stock
diamond stickles
golden rod stickles
green stickles
zig two way glue pen
atg
scotch quick dry
xyron sticker maker
cricut expression
paper trimmer

First thing I did was cut my photo mats. The red layer is cut at 4.5x6.5 the blue at 5x7. 

Then I cut out my mouse and put him together. He is on page 56 of the handbook and I cut him at 4 1/4 with all the layers. I didn't use the eye piece because I put stickles there instead. (The ear is the paper layerz piece). He is sooo cute! I love him very much!



Then I cut the tag for a journalling spot. Tag is on page 43 of the book, cut at 2 1/4. Both the shadow and the top piece. The white is from paper layerz as well.



For the title...I had a bit of trouble with it. I cut it to fit to length at 5 inches. Which cut it at 1 3/4. DO NOT go smaller than this! Those letters are very very thin! I had to cut it twice because it ripped taking it off the mat the first time. I used pop dots to pop up the words.
Page 66 of the book. Cut both the word and the shadow. 



The little present in the bottom is the back side of the tiny little piece from the tag.

Then I blinged everything up with stickles and some baker's twine (no idea where that is from)!

Look at the detail on the bottom of the paper! I love it!

Have fun and enjoy!!