Friendship (coffee) card

Friday, June 29, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello crafters! 

Today I wanted to share this card that I made with all of you. 
I made this card as part of a set someone requested of me. It's for an invitation to have coffee. I used the Cricut to cut out both images seen below. A Child's Year was the cartridge I used. 
It's a good example of how that cartridge can be used for things other than children. ( I don't have any children) 



I don't remember what I cut the images at. I can tell you that I used fit to length to cut out the word though to be sure that it would fit. 
I made the card into a long card base. I believe the measurements are 4.25 x 8.5 to fit into a legal envelope size. I think it's called letter size 10 envelope. 
I had run out of the A2 sized envelopes and could not find my little triangle piece for my score board to make the right sized envelopes. So I improvised and created something different which turned out to be a challenge for me and something new to try! 

I just want to mention that I think this card would work great for a birthday card too! 

Happy creating!