Elephant best friends layout

Monday, July 15, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello everyone! I am back with another elephant layout. Eventually I will be done with scrapping the elephants, but I can't help it they are just so cute! 

You may notice that a lot of my papers are repeating on my recent layouts, that is because I brought some papers down out of my scrap room to scrap in the living room area where my husband's computer is. So I am determined to get all those papers used up! When they are I will go get another "box" of papers and use those ones up. I am trying to use my stash of papers before buying more! If I get a bunch used up I will reward myself with some new goodies! 


This layout uses paper from American Crafts, not sure which lines specifically because I don't know where the branding strips are. They came in one kit or another from Studio Calico. The larger photo mat is from Basic Grey Soleli though. I'm pretty sure the yellow paper and the striped paper is Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm though. Which I have very little left of now from the kit. I am going to buy that collection once I get some of my stash used up! 


The washi tape is exclusive to a SC kit, but it is just a grey chevron, I'm sure another company must have one similar to it. The thickers are Sotheby's I believe, I can't find the packaging for them. That ticket was cut using the Silhouette Cameo, it came in a "bundle" of tickets in the store. The little stamped image is from a set that came in an SC kit. 


That kraft tab at the top is a Silhouette cut, also from the store, I think it's a rolodex type folder cut. The little stamped image is from an SC project life stamp set I believe. (not sure because all my stamps are mixed together now) The blue label came in a kit as well. 

I promise I am almost done with elephants, but there might be a couple more to come though! I just love them. 
Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, just them leave in the comments and I will answer them!