Close to my Heart Promotion

Friday, July 12, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello everyone! 
I thought I would try something, anyone who would like to pre-order the new Cricut Artbooking collection from Close to my Heart may do so and receive a surprise (one of my favourite CTMH products). 


The collection comes with the cartridge which features over 700 images, font, mini books and layouts.
3 D-size stamp sets
3 12' dimensional elements in coordinating shapes from the cartridge 



This promotion will run from today (July12th) until August 1st when the cartridge goes "live".

If you do decide to order the new cartridge before the deadline and spend over $150 in one order, I will add in another surprise (will be a stamp set) for you as well! So, if you get the cartridge and spend another $50, you will receive 2 surprises! 

If you don't have a cricut but still want to participate that is fine too! Spend $150 or more on one order and you will receive a surprise (will probably be a stamp set, I have decided yet)! 

Remember too, if you spend over $50 on anything in the store you can get the stamp of the month for $5. 



To place an order, simply e-mail me with the items that you would like, if you want the cricut artbooking just send an e-mail that says that. Should you wish to order anything else just go over to my website to take a look around, then send me an e-mail with the "title" that you want or the item number (or both if you want)! It's that easy!


As soon as I receive your order and payment, I prefer online bank transfers, but we can discuss specifics over e-mail, I will place the order right away! 
I can have the order ship right to your house so you don't have to go anywhere or do anything other than browse the wonderful product online

If you want to do this in conjunction with a home gathering, I would be more than willing to discuss that with you as well! Just send me an e-mail to jessclosetomyheart@gmail.com and I will get right back to you! 

Hope to hear from you soon!