Wedding Layout: Sisters

Friday, November 16, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

Here is a layout that I created of my sisters at my wedding reception. They were in the wedding party and clearly were having a really good time. 
I used paper from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection by American Crafts.
I also used two die cuts from the silhouette store, the camera tab and the "look at us" label.  As well as the scalloped border behind the photo layer block. 




My journalling was written on a jar from the Dear Lizzy collection. 


The little blue tab is from Studio Calico and it's from their scrap pad. The smile was cut out from the Dear Lizzy paper and outlined with a black pen. This was all layered on top of the washi tape I am using throughout this album. 


The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch. 


The circle piece is also from the Studio Calico scrap pad.