Silhouette Cameo: I love you Polaroid Frame Layout

Thursday, November 22, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi everyone! This is going to be a short posting because I only have one picture of this layout! As you can tell from the title of the post I cut the frame with my Cameo. (Oh my goodness I love my cameo sooo much!)


The flower embellishments were cut out from paper from the Sketchbook line from Amy Tangerine/American Crafts. That is also where all the paper on this layout comes form too. Except the solid cardstock behind the fame for the letters. 

This layout really came together quickly. I am quickly settling into a "style" for scrapbooking and I really like how it is going. However, as with anything, I could change my mind tomorrow and go for something different! 

I forgot to mention that the idea for outlining this layout came from an awesome person on youtube. Here is the link to her blog here and I'm sure you can find her on youtube also. Her name is Mercytiara on youtube.