New CTMH Catalog

Thursday, August 01, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello everyone! Today is August 1st! That means that the brand new CTMH catalog starts today! 
I am super excited for this one.
Included in the new releases is a new Cricut Cartridge called Artbooking. This cartridge is made for all of those who love to make mini albums. It sets up everything to cut out at the right ratios and does all the hard work for you! 

Also in this new collections comes the dimensional elements and 3 exclusive to the collection stamp sets. The sets are everyday type life themes. The images that stamp are incredible including arrows, frames and circles. As well as the days of the week. 
This would be a great collection for project life scrappers! 

Also new in this catalog are Hostess Reward stamps. Exclusive stamp sets that can only be purchased though hostess dollars! These sets are amazing. I will have more detail on them coming up soon, including pictures! One of them is all washi tape type of stamps, another had large words, family photo, penguins, a winter tree scene. Seriously awesome stamp sets! 
If you are interested in hosting either a home gathering (in the Ottawa, Ontario area) or an online gathering, just send me an e-mail. Which you can find my CTMH contact information either on my website or on my blog. 

Oh my goodness! The new stamps of the month are incredible! I want all of them! One is just about chocolate, all different chocolate desserts. The Christmas one is just beyond words. You all have to check them out. 

Also new in the catalog is the Crush collection. It's designed so that you can scrapbook memories on the go! The accessories that you can buy to go with the books are amazing and I think I might get some for scrapbooking on my regular layouts too! They would also be really good for project life scrappers I think. 

There are just so many amazing products in this catalog! I honestly want to buy most of them, which is amazing, but bad for my wallet! 

Sorry for the ranting about all the new products, but I seriously love all of them! I can't wait to get my hands on them! 

If you would like a catalog and you are in the Ottawa area just contact me and I will send you the link for the idea book, or get you a catalog to look at. Again if you are interested in any products visit my online website for more information and to view the products. 
If you would like any information about hosting a home gathering let me know and I will send you all the information in an e-mail!