Engagement Day

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi everyone! 
Since all my pictures were down I thought I would add one the old way by uploading it directly to my blog. I am not sure if this will work as I have never tried it before. 

This is a page that I created out of die cuts by Teresa Collins from the Posh line. The die cuts are all pink and black so that is where I got the inspiration for this page. I wanted to challenge myself a bit and use something that I hadn't really experimented with before and that is the borders. I love the look of borders but I haven't really played with them like this before.

I love the way that this page came out. Pink and purple are my favourite colours! I used the Slice wedding cartridge to create the 'ring'.

This page is about the day that I got engaged, which was August 24th 2010. That is a picture of my ring but I didn't get that until later in the month. Actually I think it was September that I finally got my ring back from the jewelers.